The ability to manipulate explosions. Sub-power of Volatile Force Manipulation.
- Explosion Control
- Explosive Manipulation/Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate explosions a rapid increase in volume and release of energy in an extreme manner, usually with the generation of high temperatures and the release of gases.
Supersonic explosions created by high explosives are known as detonations and travel via supersonic shock waves. Subsonic explosions are created by low explosives through a slower burning process known as deflagration.
- Explosion Absorption
- Explosive Attacks
- Explosion Immunity
- Explosion Inducement
- Explosive Negation
- Flight via Jet Propulsion
- Repetitive Detonation
- Absolute Explosion
- Explosive Identification
- Explosion Touch
- Explosion Transformation
- Kinetic Charging
- Volatile Manipulation
- The user is able to manipulate explosions that are rather weak in strength. An example is Potassium being dropped in water.
- The user are able to manipulate "normal" kinds of explosions that range from a car exploding or a house exploding.
- The user can manipulate very powerful explosions, such as those strong enough to blow up a building and nuclear scale explosions.
- The user is able to manipulate cosmic scale explosions, such as supernovae, gamma ray bursts up to Big Bangs.
- Combustion Inducement
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Explosive Fire Manipulation
- Gunpowder Manipulation
- Molecular Acceleration
- Pyrotechnic Manipulation
- Volatile Constructs
- Volatile Force Manipulation
- Still feels the force of the explosions.
- Surrounding areas could be an issue.
- May be defused based on the explosion's composition.
- Chikage Izumi (Aesthetica of A Rogue Hero)
- Milk (The Qwaser of Stigmata); limited to hydrogen based explosions.
- Explosion Release Users (Naruto)
- Guila (The Seven Deadly Sins)
- Azuma (Fairy Tail)
- Jackal (Fairy Tail)
- Bloodman (Fairy Tail)
- Katsuki Bakugou (My Hero Academia)
- Incognito (Hellsing)
- Zofis and Koko (Zatch Bell!)
- Yoshikage Kira (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV Diamonds are Unbreakable); via Killer Queen
- Oyecomova (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part VII Steel Ball Run); via Boku no Rhythm wo Kiitekure
- Takehisa Hinawa (Fire Brigade of Flames)
- Tanya von Degurechaff (Youjo Senki); could make bullets explode with the power of a nuke
- Blastaar (Marvel Comics)
- Mr.5 (One Piece)