- "And as I rounded that corner, they all came at me as a wave of shared experience.. And even though it felt warm, and safe. I knew it had to end."
- ― JD's final words (Scrubs)
- "He doesn't realize he's already a part of The NeverEnding Story."
- "The NeverEnding Story"? What's that?"
- "Just as he is sharing all your adventures, others are sharing his. They were with him when he hid from the boys in the bookstore."
- "But that's impossible!"
- "They were with him when he took the book with the Auryn symbol on the cover, in which he's reading his own story, right now."
- ― Atreyu, The Childlike Empress and Bastian (The Neverending Story)
The power to share experiences with other people.
- Experience Gifting
The user can share their experiences with other people or vice versa, this can cause them share everything they are feeling, thinking, doing and wanting. This power can even cause to share the experience of learning something from others.
- There may be a few things that the user cannot experience from others.
- Samara Morgan (The Ring)
- Snow and Koyuki (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Edith Brennan/Mama (Mama)
- Grodd (The Flash)
- Point of View Gun (Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy)
- W Dimension (Dimension W)