The ability to use technology that operates under mechanics that are highly improbable or impossible to modern day technology. Exotic variation of Advanced Technology.
- Arcane Tech
- Unreal Technology
User can create and/or use technology that operates on a mechanism or spectrum likely improbable or inaccessible to modern day society, for such feats as living armor and weapons, devices, etc. The technology tends to have a basis in some form of alternate technological advances that has not happened in current society, such as enhanced bioengineering, magic, an energy-based biology, psionics, or any number of combinations.
The user may possess advanced technology capable of performing feats such as:
- Device Usage
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Interstellar Travel
- Imaginative Technomagic
- Technology Manipulation
- Angelic Technology
- Belief Technology
- Demonic Technology
- Elemental Bio-Tech
- Energetic Bio-Tech
- Psionic Bio-Tech
- Psionic Technology
- Spiritual Technology
- The user might follow their own logic.
- Most likely requires a lot of power, like most technology does.
- Technology Manipulation may be able to stop the user (but may require tuning to the right type of technology).
- May require Enhanced Intelligence to understand the technology.
- Rook Blonko (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Skulker (Danny Phantom)
- Armacham Technology Corporation (FEAR)
- Lunarians (Final Fantasy IV)
- Users of Beta Technology (Gold Digger)
- Ancient Gina
- Aubades (Made In Abyss)
- Eli Bard (Marvel Comics); through T-O Virus
- Kaguya (Momo Kyun Sword)
- The Academy (Steel Angel Kurumi)
- Tinkers (Worm)
- Techno-Organic Virus (Various franchises)
- Technocyte Virus (Dark Sector)
- O.T.A.C Virus (DC Comics)
- Transmode Virus (Marvel Comics)
- Cyberforming Seeds (Transformers Franchise)
- X-O Armor Virus (Valiant Entertainment)