- "To be forgotten is worse than death."
- ― Freya Crescent (Final Fantasy IX)
- "You will experience a despair worse then death!"
- ― World Ender Babel (Monster Strike)
The power to erase the knowledge/memories of a target from existence. Opposite to Existence Recovery.
- Existence Removal
- Ret Gone
The user can remove the memories/knowledge of a target (person, object, etc.) from history, a timeline or existence entirely. No evidence of the person or object having ever existed will remain; the target exists physically afterwards, but nothing and no-one will know who or what they are.
- Incorrect/misuse could lead to disastrous effects.
- Memory Restoration may help other people remember the target.
- Only affects the knowledge and memory about a target and doesn't physically harm them.
- Users of Erasure Immunity are immune.
- Weak against Existence Recovery.
- Vector-ga (Aquarion Logos)
- Midas (C)
- Q'arlynd Melarn (Forgotten Realms); via High Magic
- Kampfers (Kampfer); via losing a kampfer battle
- The Occupant (The Lost Room)
- Alice/Nursery Rhyme (TYPE-MOON); via Nameless Forest
- Shepherds (Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai)
- Lost Iced Shell (Fairy Tail)
- Authority of Gluttony (Re:Zero)