- "Cogito Ergo Sum (I think therefore I am)"
- ― Rene Descartes
The ability to decide if anyone or anything has the right to exist or not. Sub-Power of Existence Manipulation.
- Omniexistere Declaration
- Reality Judgement
- Ultimate Observer
The user can remove or add anything in existence through either acceptance or denial of the relative target. This allows them to alter reality on a whim, changing things around the world with pure simplicity and even with some precision.
The workings of the power itself is easy to explain as it comes down to simple "Yes or No" questions that of which have more than just figurative power behind them, being able to play around with existence, nonexistence, and those who reside in either. They are similar to an editor for the universe, removing metaphorical grammar mistakes and adding in relative metaphorical content.
That is not to say the power is not without limitations, however. Despite it being able to assign anyone and anything to either exist or not, it is not actually a form of manipulation. As stated before, it is purely assignment or placement of the desired target or subject in existence or nonexistence. Even with that flaw, however, a lot can be still accomplished with this power.
- Absolute Command (On what can exist or not)
- Judgement Manipulation
- Meta Summoning
- Subjective Reality
- Absolute Counter
- Causality Manipulation
- Meta Space-Time Manipulation
- Meta Story Manipulation
- Truth Denial
- Reality Rejection
- May be hard to control.
- Without proper precautions, after effects maybe devastating (i.e removing a important concept).
- Not a true manipulation of Existence or Nonexistence, but placing concepts, people, etc. in one or the other category.
- Users of Conceptual Transcendence are immune.
See Also: Logic Bomb.
- Haruka Kaminogi (Noein: To Your Otherself)
- Nameless One (Planescape: Torment)