Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
User can replicate and catalog the powers and abilities of another at a weaker level, then choose to progressively and/or retrogressively build up acquired power-sets. They can gain variations of copied abilities by delving back into said ability source and repressively augment those from there, i.e. transitioning smoke back into flames, rock back to magma or ice to water.
- Ability Imprinting
- Enhanced Ability Learning
- Experience Manipulation
- Power Refining
- Progression of such powers may progress at a slower or erratic rate than from the power's original users.
- Augmented powers may change and/or mutate into a power set differently from the power's original user, making the ultimate outcome less predictable and potentially more dangerous.
- Kiyama Harumi; via The powers taken by the Level Upper (A Certain Magical Index)
- Cole MacGrath (inFAMOUS)
- Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son)
- All-For-One (My Hero Academia)
- Users of "One-For-All" (My Hero Academia)