- Butterfly State/Rebirth
- Cocoon/Chrysalis of Evolution
- Evolutionary Chrysalis
- Metamorphosis of Evolution
Users can enter a cocoon-like stage of evolution that accelerates the evolutionary process in a much shorter time period. During this life-span, the very flow and essence of the users progressive evolutions is concentrated so the users will develop new physical changes usually to advance themselves, granting a brand new status. When users emerge from this chrysalis they are at a much more further level, enhanced and completely reborn version of their former self, making them stronger then ever.
- Body Modification
- Stage Advancement
- May take time for metamorphosis to be complete.
- May be vulnerable at the stage.
- Caterpy (Dragon Ball Z)
- Vampires (Legacy of Kain)
- Adam Warlock (Marvel Comics)
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Kaine (Marvel Comics)
- Emperor Ing (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
- Mothra (Toho)
- Inhumans/Inhomo supremis (Marvel Comics) Via Terrigenesis
- Skye/Daisy Johnson (Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
- The Great Moth (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Other creatures (Spore) during creature stage.
- Cocoon Pokemon (Pokemon)
- Changelings (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Nordic Coven (Underworld: Blood Wars)