The user can manipulate the evolution of species and individuals, including themselves. Advancing or decreasing evolutionary steps shifting their adaptations/abilities to create new species, etc. They are able to grant superpowers, especially those related to expanding the normal abilities of the species, remove the existing powers or granting the species a potential to gain powers.
- Life Creation by pushing a species further into it's evolutionary stage.
- Power Bestowal by accelerating another further into the evolution path.
- Power Erasure by sending them back.
- Self-Power Augmentation
- By pushing further into the evolutionary path, the user could make others reach the point of Ascension.
- By pushing back, they could become their primitive forms, even a primordial ooze.
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Modification
- Evolutionary Template
- Life Mastery
- Mode Switching
- Organic Manipulation
- May not be able to evolve oneself.
- May be limited to a certain species.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Evolving a species may result in random mutations, most of which will lead to many individuals deaths at the cost of betterment of the species.
- Devolving a species or oneself leads to a decrease in levels of cognition or intelligence.