- For a gallery of examples for Evolution, see here.
High Evolutionary (Marvel)
enhance oneself and others via accelerated evolution
User can enhance themselves and others via accelerated evolution process by triggering a bodily recovery system, resetting their genome and upgrading to a better physical form. Upgrading can lead to new physical enhancements or perhaps extra parts, natural armor or weapons. High end wielders of this ability can control the very flow and essence of progressive mutation.
- Ability Creation
- DNA Indexing
- DNA Replication
- Energy Transferal
- Genetic Memory
- Genetic Mimicry
- Genetic Mutation
- Supernatural Beauty
- Power Activation
- Power Inheritance
- Power Opposition
- Reactive Adaptation
- Selective Invulnerability
- Ascension - The spiritual variations of intangible evolution.
- Assimilative Evolution - Assimilate any sort of bio-mass to evolve.
- Atavism - The most unstable throwback of evolution.
- Digital Evolution - Download various data and trigger the cyberspace state of evolution.
- Evolutive Paragon - Be vastly superior to one's kind and evolve further through experience.
- Final Evolution - Transcend the never ending evolutionary process to its peak.
- Omega Evolution - Evolve vastly by the help of a superior or primordial force.
- Self Evolution - Self transcend ones evolutionary potential.
- Superior Adaptation - Develop abilities in response to any and all situations.
- Super Form - Transform into state in which one's abilities are enhanced.
- Superpower Evolution - A power only version of evolution.
- Biological Manipulation
- Evolution Manipulation
- Homo Superior Physiology
- Organic Manipulation
- Potential Creation
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Superhuman Physiology
- May require a specific skill or power to be learned.
- Users may have a maximum number of evolution steps.
- May not be able to return to previous form if wanted.
- May require extensive data about the desired evolution.
- May only be able to evolve other individuals instead of themselves.
- Users of Devolution can erase anything the user has gained.