- Evolutionary Process
User can enhance themselves and others via accelerating the evolution process by triggering a bodily recovery system, restructuring their genome and upgrading to a better physical form. Upgrading can lead to new physical changes and enhancements or perhaps extra parts, natural armor or weapons. High end wielders of this ability can control the very flow and essence of all progressive evolutions.
- Ability Creation
- Body Modification
- DNA Indexing
- DNA Replication
- Energy Source Selection
- Genetic Traits
- Reactive Adaptation
- Reactive Attribute Enhancement
- Ascension - The spiritual variations of intangible evolution.
- Assimilative Evolution - Assimilate any sort of bio-mass to evolve.
- Atavism - The most unstable primal throwback of evolution.
- Cosmic Evolution - Enter a cosmic state of evolution caused by a cosmic radiation.
- Digital Evolution - Download various data and trigger the cyberspace state of evolution.
- Evolutionary Cocoon - Enter a cocoon-like stage of evolution.
- Evolutionary Template - Be the foundation/template for evolution.
- Evolving Fusionism - Evolve ones fusion/gestalt form to a new state of being.
- Evolving Illusions - create illusions capable of evolution.
- Evolutive Paragon - Be vastly superior to one's kind and evolve further through sheer experience.
- Final Evolution - Transcend the never ending evolutionary process to its peak.
- Genetic Evolution - Accelerate the progression/evolution of Genetic Codes.
- Mental Evolution - Evolve ones mind to a higher state of consciousness.
- Omega Evolution - Evolve vastly through the aid of a superior or primordial force.
- Premature Evolution - Achieve an incomplete, but effected state of evolution.
- Self Evolution - Self transcend ones evolutionary potential.
- Superior Adaptation - Develop abilities in response to any and all situations.
- Super Form - Transform into state in which one's abilities are enhanced.
- Superpower Evolution - A power only version of evolution.
- Biological Manipulation
- Evolution Manipulation
- Homo Superior Physiology
- Organic Manipulation
- Physical Change Manipulation
- Potential Creation
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Superpowered Physiology
- Interruption during evolution process may result in Premature Evolution.
- Every species has different and unique evolutionary processes.
- Evolution can sometimes only change instead of enhancing the being.
- May not be able to return to previous form if wanted.
- May require a specific skill or power to be learned.
- May require extensive data about the desired evolution.
- May only be able to evolve other individuals instead of themselves.
- Weak against Stagnation.
- Users may have a maximum number of evolution steps.
- Users of Devolution can erase anything the user has gained.
- Ultimatrix (Ben 10)
- Nemetrix (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Stand-Arrow (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Digivice (Digimon series)
- Gourmet Cells (Toriko)