- For a gallery of examples for Evolution, see here.
High Evolutionary (Marvel)
enhance oneself and others via accelerated evolution
Users can enhance themselves and others via accelerated evolution by triggering a bodily recovery system, resetting their genome and upgrading to a better physical form. Upgrading can lead to new bodily enhancements or perhaps extra parts, natural armor or weapons. High end wielders of this ability can control the very flow and essence of progressive mutation.
- Ability Creation
- Biological Manipulation
- Energy Transferal
- Power Bestowal
- Selective Invulnerability
- Assimilative Evolution - Assimilate any sort of bio-mass to evolve.
- Digital Evolution - Download various data and trigger a state of evolution.
- Reactive Adaptation - Develop abilities in response to situations.
- Self Transcendence - Surpass one's own limitations.
- Super Form - Transform into state in which one's abilities are enhanced.
- May require a specific skill or power to be learned.
- Users may have a minimum number of evolution steps.
- May not be able to return to previous form if wanted.
- May require extensive data about the desired evolution.
- May only be able to evolve other individuals instead of themselves.
- Users of Devolution can erase anything the user has gained.
- Maltusians (DC); via Maltusian Evolution Tapestries
- Aizen (Bleach); via The Hogyoku
- All Digimons (Digimon)- aka Digivolution in the English version
- Most Pokemon (Pokemon)
- Most Bakugan (Bakugan series)
- Amazo (Justice League)
- Ben Tennyson (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien); via the Ultimatrix
- Destroyah (Godzilla)
- Most Invizimals (Invizimals)
- Sailor Scouts/Soldiers (Sailor Moon manga and anime); via planet power and newly evolved transformations
- The Four Heavenly Kings vis Gourmet Cells (Toriko)
- Zerg (StarCraft)
- Primal Zerg (StarCraft)
- Precure via upgraded means
- USBM (Bio-Meat: Nectar)
- Crawler (Worm)
- Pip (Chrono Cross)