- "A great poet once said, all spirits are enslaved that serve things evil."
- "You do not understand. I do not serve things evil, I AM evil. I am a skin of evil, left here by a race of titans, who believed if they rid themselves of me, they would free the bounds of destructiveness."
- ― Jean-Luc Picard and Armus (Star Trek: TNG)
The ability to have absolute control over evil and all that's evil. Opposite to Good Lordship.
- Lord/Ruler of Evil
User has absolute control over evil, and thus over all that's evil, allowing them to have limitless control over everything and everyone that is evil, and as well manipulate all things related to evil.
- All Evil Powers
- Corruption Manipulation
- Entity Lordship (Over all evil entities)
- Malefic Force Manipulation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Cannot control completely good beings.
- Angra Mainyu (Valkyrie Crusade)