Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Evil never dies, it just evolves..."
- ― Braniac (Legion of Superheroes)
- Evil Incarnate/Personification
- Malice Embodiment/Incarnate/Personification
- Source of All Evil
- The Malicious
The user of this power is or can become the embodiment of evil and can manipulate everything evil, including having all evil powers and power over evil beings, places and events (The user literally become a force of nature). Examples include using weather to destroy towns, cursing people to induce horrifying effects, physically and psychologically torturing people, inducing sins, etc. The user can also do things like shapeshifting into a chaotic monster and do almost anything as long as it ensures death, destruction or pain on the victims. The user of this power is incredibly powerful because of the limitless capabilities and the fact that there is evil in almost every place. The user cannot be "killed" and can exist anywhere, but their existence is far stronger in some places than others as long as the place isn't overrun by a good embodiment user.
By nature somebody must always possess this power as evil has existed since the beginning of time and without evil, there cannot be any good.
Advanced users may also be able to possess people and other supernatural beings and give them some power. This is known to some as Demonic Empowerment. More advanced abilities include not only the ability to possess people, but also to possess land, objects and flora to manipulate the surroundings.
- All Evil Powers
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Benevolence Nullification
- Corruption Inducement
- Curse Inducement
- Dark Arts
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Dark Heart
- Dark Side Aspect Manifestation
- Death Inducement
- Demonic Magic
- Demonic Power
- Disease Manipulation
- Evil Aura
- Explosion Inducement
- Fear Embodiment
- Feral Mind
- Hell Lordship
- Horror Inducement
- Malefic Force Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Necrosis Inducement
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Pain Inducement
- Psychological Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Satanic Incarnation
- Sin Embodiment
- Suicide Inducement
- Torment Inducement
- Unnatural Presence
- Vice Inducement
- Chaos Embodiment
- Darkness Embodiment
- Four Horsemen Physiology
- Transcendent Demon Physiology
- Having so much power could drive the user insane.
- May be outdone by users of Good Embodiment.
- Might lose power if a certain place, such as a town banishes evil from its place.
- User cannot assume control of or empower users of Death Embodiment.
- Even though the user is otherwise omnipresent, they can't be in areas containing good.
- Can still be stopped by higher power, such as a god.