- Event Rejection/Repulsion/Reversal
The user of this power can take any event that has happened and revert it back to the state that it was previously in, as if the event never happened, thus effectively undoing any changes that occurred in said event. This could range from something as simple as regenerating an arm that has already been severed and incinerated and the wound already sealed off, to rejecting death itself for resurrection.
Users can also use this power offensively, for example negating the bonds of molecules to sever matter.
- Absolute Restoration
- Event Manipulation
- Event Recreation
- Evolution Manipulation
- Past Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Variable Collapse
- There may be some events that flow within the realms of eternity and infinity that cannot be rejected.
- Events caused by Universal Irreversibility can't be negated or reversed.
- May need to be activated voluntarily, so if the user is disabled, it cannot work.
- May need to negate defined event occurrences or source events which caused the following effects to occur to repair any damage.
- Lime Bell (Accel World)
- Edamiel Beryl (Anima Beyond Fantasy)
- Hiiragi Yoshitsune (Big Order); via Fact to Fiction
- Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
- The Fates card from the Deck of Many Things (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Great Will of the Macrocosm (Excel Saga)
- Giorno Giovanna/Gold Experience Requiem (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo)
- Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box)
- Hoduku Mouse (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Aim Liard (Super Robot Wars); via Black False Sheep
- Philemon (Persona 2: Innocent Sin)