- Event Cloaking
- Event Impact Removal
The user can mute any past, present or future event, causing the impacts that event would have to cease, and making that event unnoticeable. By muting an event, it will be removed from all memories, and cause all references to it to become unnoticeable, or simply remove those references from existence.
Muting an event doesn't erase or remove that event, the event will still exist, just hidden away; cloaked and muted. When a muted even is un-muted, its impacts will return and it will become noticeable again, as will memories and references to it.
- Causality Reversal
- Event Order Manipulation
- Event Negation - By muting an event, it'll be treated as though it never happened.
- Memory Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation - By muting an event, it could remove all references to that event from existence, and then bring them back when the event is un-muted.
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Muting an event doesn't erase or remove it, and so that event could still be accessed by others.
- May be limited in the number of events the user can mute simultaneously.
- May not be able to mute events which are too significant.
- FATE (Chrono Cross)
- Time Devourer (Chrono Cross)