- Event Experience
- Event Living/Reliving
User can physically experience the events from various points in time (past, future, alternate timelines etc.) as if they were actually happening to them at that moment but without actually going anywhere, allowing them to not only experience the event but also know what is going on then, including sights, smells, sounds, feelings, tastes, their emotional state at the time and even see and hear the people around them at that moment.
Unlike Time Travel the user simply experiences the event in the moment rather then actually traveling to them in person.
- History Reading
- Memory Reliving
- Nostalgia Inducement
- Parallel Viewing
- Temporal Consciousness Inversion
- Timeline Vision Sharing
- Alternate Future Display
- Event Manipulation
- Event Teleportation
- Experience Sharing
- Process Duplication
- User cannot alter the details or of what happens in experienced events.
- Cannot experience muted or sealed events.
- Kana Tachibana (Gokukoku no Brynhildr); after her powers evolve
- Toori Aoi (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Ancient Spirit (Illusion of Gaia)
- Hikari Hoshino (This Ugly Yet Beautiful World)
- Takeru Takamoto (This Ugly Yet Beautiful World)
- Azazel (Supernatural) showed Sam the event where he killed his mother.
- Trial Guardian (Tales of Eternia); via the Trials of Seyfert
- James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine (Marvel Comics))
- Judgement City (Defending Your Life)