- Event Ignoring
User can deny the effects of any/all events, including those that are a part of the users history. This allows you to ignore the effects of those events, such as an event from your past in that you were caught in a house fire and injured/scarred, with this you can deny the effects the event had on you allowing you to erase the scars as if they never happened.
Unlike Event Negation however, this cannot erase the events themselves as they still exist and are part of history, instead any effect those events caused for you or you were a part of would be denied/ignored.
- Absolute Restoration
- Event Manipulation
- Event Order Manipulation
- Event Recreation
- Temporal Healing
- Truth Denial
- May be limited to denying/ignored harmful/painful events.
- Inevitable events cannot be denied.
- Toori Aoi (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Users of Cuendillar (Wheel of Time)
- Shūkurō Tsukishima (Bleach); via Book of the End