Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to vaporize oneself and/or objects and then fuse them back together.
- Gas Transmutation
User can cause objects, including themselves and/or other beings, atoms separate and lose cohesion, "evaporating" into the surrounding environment. They can either fuse target back together or sublimate target by fatally dispersing the atoms/molecules into nothingness. During the process of vaporization and fusing, target may move to a new location, which is why this is often mistaken for teleportation.
- Air Transmutation
- Atomic Cancellation
- Elemental Transmutation
- Cloud Mimicry
- Gas Manipulation
- Gas Mimicry
- Smoke Mimicry
- Sublimation Slash
- Vapor Manipulation
- Water Transmutation
- May be limited to affecting only self, others or objects.
- May take time to disintegrate and fuse back in the beginning while power is developing
- Limited travel between "evaporation" process, cannot travel very far. Travel may also be slow in the beginning
- Limited amount of time spent disintegrated, can be permanent if not careful of time spent
- Requires intense concentration to fully disintegrate and fuse back
- As power grows, time taken to disintegrate and fuse back will shorten to split seconds, as well as travel being at light-speed
- People might be easily blown away by wind.
- The phase transition of evaporation/sublimation absorbs an incredible amount of heat energy in the process, which can lead to the surrounding area to plummet in temperature as a direct result.