The power to vaporize oneself and/or objects and then fuse them back together.
- Gas Transmutation
User can cause objects, including themselves and/or other beings, atoms separate and lose cohesion, "evaporating" into the surrounding environment. They can either fuse target back together or sublimate target by fatally dispersing the atoms/molecules into nothingness. During the process of vaporization and fusing, target may move to a new location, which is why this is often mistaken for teleportation.
- Air Transmutation
- Atomic Cancellation
- Elemental Transmutation
- Safe Mode
- Cloud Mimicry
- Gas Manipulation
- Gas Mimicry
- Smoke Mimicry
- Sublimation Slash
- Vapor Manipulation
- Water Transmutation
- May be limited to affecting only self, others or objects.
- May take time to disintegrate and fuse back in the beginning while power is developing
- Limited travel between "evaporation" process, cannot travel very far. Travel may also be slow in the beginning
- Limited amount of time spent disintegrated, can be permanent if not careful of time spent
- Requires intense concentration to fully disintegrate and fuse back
- As power grows, time taken to disintegrate and fuse back will shorten to split seconds, as well as travel being at light-speed
- People might be easily blown away by wind.
- The phase transition of evaporation/sublimation absorbs an incredible amount of heat energy in the process, which can lead to the surrounding area to plummet in temperature as a direct result.