- Endless Night Inducement
- Neverending Night Inducement
- Permanent Night Inducement
The user is able to prevent the sun from rising, effectively creating a permanent night.
- Absolute Darkness
- Circadian Manipulation
- Darkness Manipulation
- Lunar Manipulation
- Night Manipulation
- Time Immobilization
- May mess with the flow of time to irreparable levels.
- Same effect with planet cycles.
- Opponents with Night Empowerment may be even tougher to defeat.
- Has extreme negative effects on nature.
- Medlock (Archie's Weird Mysteries)
- Dracula (Castlevania)
- Zachary (Charmed)
- Balanar (Defense Of The Ancients)
- Kaguya (InuYasha)
- The Void (Marvel Comics)
- Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Yami (Okami)
- Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda)
- Remilia Scarlet (Touhou Project)
- Polar Night (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Auriel's Bow (Skyrim: Dawnguard); when used with Bloodcursed Arrows
- Dark Key (Breath of Fire)
- Moonstones (Lego Monster Fighters)
- Night Sky Sword (Sword Art Online)
- Plague of Nights/Starscourge (Final Fantasy XV)