The power to use the abilities of erinyes. Variation of Mythic Physiology.
- Erinyes Mimicry
- Furie/Fury Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into an erinyes (literally "the avengers"), female chthonic deities of vengeance who avenged crimes against the natural order. They were particularly concerned with homicide, unfilial conduct, crimes against the gods, and perjury.
The wrath of the Erinyes manifested itself in a number of ways, the most severe of these was the tormenting madness inflicted upon a patricide or matricide. Murderers might suffer illness or disease; and a nation harboring such a criminal, could suffer death, and with it hunger and disease. The wrath of the Erinyes could only be placated with the rite of ritual purification and the completion of some task assigned for atonement.
- Disease Generation
- Famine Inducement
- Mental Inducement
- Vengeance Embodiment
- Wing Manifestation
- Furies are bound by a set of rules dictating who they can and cannot punish.
- Erinyes/Furies (Greek Mythology)
- Furies (Charmed)
- Furies (Xena: The Warrior Princess)
- The Furies (God of War Ascension)
- The Three (DC/Vertigo); as one of their aspect
- The Furies (Valkyrie Crusade)