- "Well, we hit a little snag when the universe sort of collapsed on itself. But dad seemed cautiously optimistic."
- ― Bart Simpson (The Simpsons)
The ability to be inerasable. Variation of Power Immunity.
- End/Conclusion Immunity/Anchoring
- Existence Anchoring
- Nothingness/Oblivion/Removal Immunity
The user cannot be erased from existence, is not affected by powers like Nothingness Manipulation, and will continue existing even after all of existence has ended.
- Immunity to:
- May be defeated by erasing abilities of a higher level.
- May still be affected by Void Sealing.
- Ultimate Erasure can erase the user.
- Sōgon Kenzaki (Aquarion Logos)
- Deities and others (Saint Seiya)
- Zen-Oh (Dragon Ball Super)
- Evil the Cat (Earthworm Jim)
- Age/Bellcross (Heroic Age)
- Anata-Shesha (Hindu Mythology)
- Oblivion (Marvel Comics)
- Jack Rakan (Negima)
- Ajimu Najimi (Medaka Box)
- Unicron (Transformers: Unicron Trilogy)
- Chaos (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Leo (VG Cats)
- Alien X (Ben 10)
- Imagine Breaker (A Certain Magical Index)
- Maten Scripture/Sutra (Saiyuki)
- The Beginning of Time (DC Animated Universe)
- Stellar Memory (Rave Master)