The ability to manipulate equilibrium.
- Equilibrium Control
User can manipulate equilibrium/balance of themselves, others or objects, gaining great balance in any position possible. They can control mental balance, allowing to sway a person's opinion, and can manipulate chemical balance as well.
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Supernatural Balance
- Can improve the balance of other people and objects
- Can cause other people or objects to fall over
- Can improve one's fighting or dancing abilities
- Can affect mental equilibrium
- Can affect chemical equilibrium
- Center of Mass Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Friction Manipulation
- Enhanced Condition
- Stability Manipulation
- May have limits on how one can affect balance of things.
- Distance and strength depends on the power and skill of the user.
- May require a great deal of concentration.
- Azure Guardian (Doctor Who)
- Ma'at (Egyptian Mythology)
- Top (The Flash)