- Area Transformation
- Ecological Transformation
User is transformed in some way when inside a new environment. The transformation is related to the new environment in which the user enters, the changes can either be a complete transformation or just mimicking qualities, it depends on both the target and the environment in question.
Environmental transformations are determined at random.
- Elemental Mimicry
- Environmental Adaptation
- Environmental Empowerment
- Environmental Manipulation
- Land Exposure
- Reactive Adaptation
- Transformations may not provide the necessary adaptations to thrive in the new environment.
- Transformations cannot be controlled.
- Ultra Sonic (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- The Dog (Secret of Evermore)
- G'mork (The Neverending Story)
- Burmy and Wormadam (Pokémon)
- Giratina (Pokémon)
- Admirabilis (Houseki no Kuni)