- Environmental Cleansing/Refreshing
User can purify/refresh entire environments and/or environmental systems, allowing them restore and undo any/all damage caused by pollution, poisons/toxins, radioactive fallout, etc. They can do this by either converting all lethal and harmful elements back into life-giving and healthy ones, by removing them completely from the environment, or by simply absorbing them and then breaking them down completely into non-toxic byproducts.
The purification can be either permanent or temporary depending on the users skill and the environment in question.
- Cleanliness Manipulation
- Elemental Connection
- Fertility Inducement
- Foreign Forces Removal
- Healing Earth
- Impurity Destruction
- Natural Force Healing
- Water Purification
- Users of Environmental Destabilization can undo the purification.
- Weak against Lethal Environment Manipulation.
- Purified environments may be harmful to those adapted to the original polluted one.
- Pollution Manipulation
- Eldath (AD&D)
- Nina (Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter)
- Scion of Mana (Children of Mana)
- Suicune (Pokémon)
- Mana Beast (Secret of Mana)
- Midora (Toriko); via Gourmet Spice
- William Adams (NIOH); via KI
- Flora (Winx Club)
- World Tree (Americano Exodus)
- Sea of Corruption (Nausicaa of The Valley of the Wind)
- Paradise (Wolf's Rain)
- The Four Towers (Shining Tears x Wind)