- Entropy Deceleration/Slow-Down
The user can cause the amount of entropy/disorder in a system to slow down, directly controlling the flow of matter and energy to decelerate at a slower pace than usual.
- Induce Decelerated Aging
- Decelerate Decay
- Slow down the transition of matter (like vapor to water to ice, for example)
- Keep an object from rusting.
- Prevent any kind of break down.
- Extend the lifespan of things.
- Slow down death when fatally injured.
- Repair broken objects.
- Entropy only slows down, and it does not speed up.
- Does not slow down time, just entropy.
- Decelerating entropy for larger objects may take longer.
- Wizards (Young Wizards); by fighting the Lone Power