- Entropic Attacks
The user can release/use entropy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc. Entropy attacks can disintegrate, decay or disrupt.
- Entropy Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of entropy.
- Entropy Breath: Discharge entropy from the mouth.
- Entropy Beam Emission: Release beams of a entropy.
- Entropy Blast Attacks: Release entropy over a specific target area.
- Entropy Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of entropy.
- Entropy Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Entropy Cutting: Use entropy to cut opponents.
- Entropy Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with time.
- Entropy Pillar Projection: Project entropy pillars.
- Entropy Spike Projection: Project entropy spikes.
- Entropy Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of entropy.
- Entropy Volatile Constructs: Create bombs/explosions of entropy.
- Entropy Wave Emission: Send out a wave of entropy that repels everything.
- Expanding Entropy Bolts: Project time that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Entropy Blasts: Release blasts of entropy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release entropy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of entropy.
- Optic Blasts: Emit entropy from one's eyes.
- Omnidirectional Entropy Waves: Send out a wave of time in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of entropy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release entropy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release entropy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of entropy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of entropy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Entropy Acceleration
- Entropy Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Entropy Aegis (DC Universe)