- Entropy Increasing/Speed-Up/Speeding
The user can cause the amount of entropy/disorder in a system to accelerate itself, directly making the flow of matter and energy break down at a faster speed.
- Accelerate phase transitions for solids, liquids, gases, and plasma.
- Speed up rotting.
- Make damage to objects worse.
- Speed up aging.
- Speed up radioactive decay.
- Decrease the life span of anything such as stars.
- Entropy gets only faster, not slower.
- Could make thing decay beyond repair by accident.
- Does not speed up time, only entropy.
- Accelerations for larger objects may take longer.
- Lightfoot (Academy of Superheroes)