- "It's good to the king!"
- ― Mel Brooks (History of the World)
The ability to have absolute power over any entity. Sub-Power of Absolute Change.
- Entity Mastery
- Lord of All Entities
Users posses absolute power over all existing entities, including themselves, and can freely bring new ones into existence.
The power encompasses all kind of entities: biological and synthetic, natural and supernatural, physical and spiritual, divine and metaphysical, and all other types. They can be controlled, summoned, redefined, banished, erased and recreated at will, users' power over them transcending any potential resistance or limitation.
- Absolute Command
- Absolute Existence
- Complete Arsenal
- Destructive Dominion
- Empathic Conversion
- Life Mastery
- Identity Manipulation
- Subordination Manipulation
- Cannot affect inanimate materials.
- Cannot affect omnipotent entities at all.
- May be limited to certain types of entities.
- May not be able to control users of Control Immunity and Omnilock.
- Users may only be able to have absolute control over all entities of a certain location or place.
- Demon King Solomon (Blade Dance of Elementalers)
- Pandora (Campione!)
- Asato Tsuzuki (Descendants of Darkness)
- Gotanda (Hajimari No Glashma)
- Maxwell (Scribblenauts)
- Anastasia-L (Trinity Seven)
- Kiara Sessyoin (TYPE-MOON)
- Michael (Valkyrie Crusade)