- Creature Creation
- Formulated Blasts
User is able to create beings of various substances or shape existing substances into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- Create beings from various substances.
- Animal Creation
- Chronokinetic Creature Creation
- Composite Entity Creation
- Ectoplasmic Creature Creation
- Eldritch Entity Creation
- Elemental Entity Creation
- Gyrokinetic Creature Creation
- Imaginary Entity Creation
- Life-Force Entity Creation
- Mechanical Creature Creation
- Nigh Omnipotent Entity Creation
- Organic Entity Creation
- Pollution Creature Creation
- Soul Creature Creation
- Spatiokinetic Entity Creation
- Weapon Creature Creation
- Attack Powers
- Brand Entity Creation
- Cartoon Creature Creation
- Constructs Creation
- Genesis Creation
- Golem Creation
- Golem Physiology
- Manifested Attacks
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to create substances/forces, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- Magdalena Marie (Marvel)
- Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, The Sage of Six Paths (Naruto), via Creation of All Things Technique
- Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Naruto); via Will Materialisation
- Rudbornn Chelute (Bleach); via Ressurection Árbol
- Goku (Dragon Ball); via Dragon Fist and Shenron Blast
- Kakine Teitoku (Toaru majustu no Index); Via ability - Dark Matter
- Tsathoggua (Cthulhu Mythos); via Spawning Pool
- Glossaryck (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)