The ability to bring films, television, video games, animations, etc, to life.
User can bring to life and wield the worlds created by various forms of entertainment (films, television, video games, animations, etc.) into reality and may only be restricted by the sources or their own imagination/creativity.
- Animation & Comics Materialization: bring animated and comic books to life either by creating them with the mind or using an already created animated series and/or comic book series as a base.
- Anime & Manga Materialization : bring the Japanese's culture of both Anime and Manga characters to life.
- Donghua & Manhua Materialization: bring the Chinese's culture of both Donghua and Manhua characters to life.
- Manhwa Materialization: bring the Korean's culture of Manhwa characters from animation and comic characters to life.
- Cartoon Materialization: bring cartoon characters to life.
- Film & Television Materialization: bring film and television to life either by creating them with the mind or using an already created motion pictures and/or television programs as a base.
- Digital Materialization: bring internet data or digital information to life by either creating them with the mind, a device or using already created data as a base.
- Literature Materialization: bring any literature forms to life either by creating them with the mind or using an already created literature as a base.
- Music Materialization: bring music to life either by creating them with the mind or using an already created music as a base.
- Video Game Materialization: bring video games to life either by creating them with the mind or using an already created game as a base.
- Art Manipulation
- Cartoon Physics
- Comic-Book World Manipulation
- Ink Manipulation
- Literary Manipulation
- Paint Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Eugene Sims (Infamous: Second Son)
- Yukio (Bleach); via Video Game Materialization a.k.a Invaders Must Die/ Digital Radial Invaders
- Control Freak (Teen Titans); via Film & Television Materialization
- Demon of Illusion (Charmed); via Film Materialization
- Reader (Marvel Comics); Via brail tablets
- Tsukihito Amanuma (YuYu Hakusho); via Video Game Materialization a.k.a. Gamemasters Territory
- Dwayne (Static Shock); via Film, Television, Comic and Video Game Materialization
- ERod/The Blockbuster Buster (Channel Awesome)
- Evil-E/Lazarus Dark (Channel Awesome)
- PandaBear/Doctor Nemesis (Channel Awesome)
- Ungalo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean); via Bohemian Rhapsody
- Honey Badger (Xiaolin Chronicles)