- Enhancement Summoning
- Physical Enhancement
- Physical Power Up
The user can grant an enhanced physical condition to oneself or others, gaining access from an outside supernatural source. While not accessing this power, their physical abilities is put in dormant state, allowing them to blend in easily with normal society without accidentally performing physical feats. The user can enhance a specific set of physical abilities or everyone of them altogether.
- Accuracy Calling
- Combat Calling
- Defense Calling
- Evasion Calling
- Immunity Calling
- Speed Calling
- Strength Calling
- Augmentation Field Projection
- Muscle Manipulation
- Power Bestowal
- Self-Power Bestowal
- Support Powers
- User may not know when the situation comes for them to call for their power.
- There may be a limit to how athletic a user can become.
- May be limited to certain limbs.
- May be temporary.
- May be limited to enhancing only oneself or others.
- Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Users of the Berserk spell (Fable)
- Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail)
- Issei Hyoudou (High School DxD)
- Ayase Kurogiri (Keijo!!!!!!!!); via Autosuggestion Technique
- Negi Springfield (Mahou Sensei Negima)
- Users of Matarukaja and Marakukaja (Persona)
- Yellow (Pokémon Adventures)
- Faragonda (Winx Club)
- Griffin (Winx Club)
- Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
- Miles "Tails" Prower (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
- Ted and Jido (Zatch Bell)
- Macho Grubba (Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door)
- D-Power (Digimon Tamers)
- Monado (Xenoblade Chronicles)