- For a gallery of examples for Enhanced Swordsmanship, see here.
- See also: Implausible Fencing Powers
As displayed in multiple incarnations, Link (Legend of Zelda series) has been skilled in many ways of swordplay in order to combat evil forces.
Use swords with extreme skill
- "Without subtlety, a sword is but an iron bar."
- ―Dracule Mihawk (One Piece) on Yoru.
- Supreme Swordsmanship
- Master Swordsmanship
- Supreme Swordplay
Users are able to demonstrate a natural aptitude for the ways of the sword. The user is able to wield a sword with great proficiency in speed, power, and skill, allowing them to perform feats such as stopping and deflecting bullets, decimate large objects or areas, cut through hard materials such as steel, and even hold back their strength to deal damage to their foes without killing them.
The user is also able to operate with little or no effort, deliver skillful strikes to weak points with great precision. This ability also allows the users to become naturally skilled with multiple swords or any bladed weapon to suit their needs in combat.
- Great skill and proficiency in wielding a blade or blades.
- Cut with great precision and speed.
- Incredibly fast weapon control.
- Cut only and exactly what the user wants.
- Counter an enemy's attacks and use their own strength against them.
- Cutting/Stabbing with swords.
- Dual Wielding and/or Multi-Weapon Wielding
- Impale with a sword.
- Pulverization with a sword(s)
- Razor Wind cutting and slicing using the air.
- Slash Projection
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Empathic Weaponry
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Shieldmanship
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Metal Manipulation
- Sentient Weaponry
- Soul-Bound Weaponry
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Proficiency Touch
- If users posses energy capabilities, they may be able to perform:
- Slicing through solid objects (Bricks, Metals, Lava etc.) would destroy most conventional weaponry (non-enchanted steel weapons, etc.)
- User may be heavily reliant on sword-based combat and can be vulnerable if their swords are destroyed or taken away
Some swords are the source of known or unkown power, others are simply a preferred item of a known user, some of these include: