- For a gallery of examples for Enhanced Swordsmanship, see here.
Nameless and Luo-Lang (Sword of the Stranger) are two master swordsmen
Possess the skills of a master swordsman.
- "Without subtlety, a sword is but an iron bar."
- ―Dracule Mihawk (One Piece) on Yoru.
- Enhanced Swordplay
- Master Swordsmanship/Swordplay
- Supreme Swordsmanship/Swordplay
- The Way of The Sword
Users are able to demonstrate a natural aptitude for the ways of the sword. The user is able to wield a sword with great proficiency in speed, power, and skill, allowing them to perform feats such as stopping and deflecting bullets, decimate large objects or areas, cutting through hard materials such as steel, and even hold back their strength to deal damage to their foes without killing them.
The user is also able to operate with little or no effort, deliver skillful strikes to weak points with great precision and cut only and exactly what they want. This ability also allows the users to become naturally skilled with multiple swords or any bladed weapon regardless of shape or size to suit their needs in combat. The users incredibly fast weapon control may allow them to bypass obstacles in order to cut their intended target.
- Counter an enemy's attacks and use their own strength against them.
- Cutting with swords.
- Dual Wielding and/or Multi-Weapon Wielding
- Impale with a sword.
- Pulverization with a sword.
- Razor Wind cutting and slicing using the air.
- Slash Projection
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Empathic Weaponry
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Shieldmanship
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Metal Manipulation
- Sentient Weaponry
- Soul-Bound Weaponry
- Sword Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Proficiency Touch
- If users posses energy capabilities, they may be able to perform:
- Slicing through solid objects (Bricks, Metals, Lava etc.) would destroy most conventional weaponry (non-enchanted steel weapons, etc.)
- User may be heavily reliant on sword-based combat and can be vulnerable if their swords are destroyed or taken away.
- May be limited to close range combat, which can have difficulty against opponents that can fight at a distance.
See also: Implausible Fencing Powers.
Some swords are the source of known or unknown power, others are simply a preferred item of a known user, some of these include: