The power to exert great strength from their muscles. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition.
- Hyper Strength
- Increased Strength
- Mega Strength
Users have incredible ability to defy weight limitations of the member of their race, but not completely break them. Dense, lengthy, or overweight items are easy to move and simple to use in nearly any manner. Users can crush, lift, throw, or catch items of great weight.
- User can lift objects that are heavy for normal humans.
- Constriction and Crushing due to the extreme strength of the user.
- Earthquakes through stomping on the ground.
- Enhanced Combat since attacks are more effective.
- Enhanced Jump
- Shockwaves through clapping of the hands.
- Peak Human: Possess enough strength to lift over twice one's own body weight to 800lbs-1100lbs.
- Enhanced: User's strength is augmented, but not to supernatural levels.
- Supernatural: Gain supernatural strength that come in three levels.
- Type I: Being able to lift up cars to trucks, buses, and large boulders.
- Type II: Being able to lift heavier structures from battleships to massive aircrafts.
- Type III: Ex: Being able to lift skyscraper size structures and being capable of moving mountainous figures at top strength.
- Absolute: Incalculable strength that allows user to lift astronomical structures such as being capable of lifting entire planets with ease and distorting the very fabric of reality with one's bare hands.
- Usually accompanied with Enhanced Durability, since the user's muscle's would have to be very durable to lift such weight.
- Enhanced Speed with increased leg strength the user can run inhumanly fast.
- Enhanced Throwing
- If enhanced, some may possess Muscle Manipulation.
- May stem from Enhanced Senses or Enhanced Condition.
- Other abilities like Density Manipulation could also in enhanced strength.
- Mimic powers of more solid elements, like Metal Mimicry or Earth Mimicry, could also give someone enhanced strength.
- Self-Muscle Manipulation/Musclemass Enhancement
- Structure Weakening
- Balance, gravity, and mass still affect the user.
- Users are still susceptible to Newton's Three Laws of Motion.
- Strength does not equal durability. If a user were to attempt to lift something extremely heavy over their head, their bones and joints could snap.
- May damage environment/other people without meaning or noticing.
- There may be a limit to how strong a user can become before it's dangerous for themselves to use. (Ex: Gentle)
- May be limited to certain limbs.
- Ox Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Orbs of Nezzla'Khan (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Sonkai Kamijtou (Toaru Byakuya no Bankai)
- Inspiron Power Ring (Super Buddies)
- Gummiberry juice (The Adventures of the Gummi Bears); Humans only
- Titan's Mitt (The Legend of Zelda series)
- Handy Glove (The Legend of Zelda series)
- Silver Gauntlets (The Legend of Zelda series)
- Golden Gauntlets (The Legend of Zelda series)
- Goron's Bracelet (The Legend of Zelda series)
- Power Bracelet (The Legend of Zelda series)
- Power Glove (The Legend of Zelda series)
- Super Arm (Mega Man)
- Fist of Tebigong (Xiaolin Showdown)