- "Roar!! Amazing Gorilla power!!!"
- ― Kondō Isao (Gintama)
The power to possess strength beyond that of a normal member of the user's species. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition.
- High Physical Strength
- Increased Strength
- Near-Superhuman Strength
User has strength beyond that of a normal member of their species.
- Lift objects that are heavy for normal humans.
- Wield oversized weapons.
- Constriction and Crushing due to the extreme strength of the user.
- Earthquakes through stomping on the ground.
- Enhanced Bodily Force
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Leap
- Enhanced Stamina
- Strength Combat by combining one's own augmented strength in their combat skills.
- Ground Pound
- Heavy Strike
- Razor Foot
- Razor Hand
- Shockwave Clap
- Shockwave Stomp
- Peak Human Strength: Possess enough strength to lift over twice one's own body weight to 800lbs-1100lbs/360-500 kg.
- Enhanced Strength: User's strength is augmented, but not to supernatural levels.
- Supernatural Strength: Gain supernatural strength that come in four levels.
- Type I: Being able to lift up cars to trucks, buses, and large boulders.
- Type II: Being able to lift heavier structures from battleships to massive aircrafts.
- Type III: Ex: Being able to lift skyscraper size structures and being capable of moving mountainous figures at top strength.
- Type IV: Being able to lift continents and planets at top strength.
- Absolute Strength: Limitless strength that allows user to perform unbelievable feats such as lifting virtually anything with ease or distorting the fabric of reality with one's bare hands.
- Disproportionate Force
- Enhanced Bite, since the user's jaw strength is much stronger than normal beings.
- Usually accompanied with Enhanced Durability, since the user's muscle's would have to be very durable to lift such weight.
- Enhanced Mauling, since the user would be strong enough to rip people and objects apart with ease.
- Enhanced Muscle Usage
- Enhanced Speed with increased strength the user can move inhumanly fast.
- Enhanced Throwing
- Gravity Immunity - user can ignore gravity to lift the heaviest objects.
- If enhanced, some may possess Muscle Manipulation.
- May stem from Enhanced Senses or Enhanced Condition.
- Mimic powers of more solid elements, like Metal Mimicry or Earth Mimicry, could also give someone enhanced strength.
- Muscle Manipulation
- Other abilities like Density Manipulation could also result in enhanced strength.
- Power Fists
- Power Headbutt
- Power Legs
- Structure Weakening
- Telekinetic Strength
- Balance, gravity, and mass still affect the user.
- Can be overpowered by Supernatural Strength.
- Users are still susceptible to Newton's Three Laws of Motion.
- Strength does not equal durability. If a user were to attempt to lift something extremely heavy over their head, their bones and joints could snap.
- May be suspect for Strength Absorption, Muscle Mass Weakening, Strength/Muscle Manipulation, Strength Reduction, etc.
- May damage environment/other people without meaning or noticing.
- There may be a limit to how strong a user can become before it's dangerous for themselves to use. (Ex: Gentle)
- May be limited to certain limbs.
See Also: Super Strength