Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to possess the skills to wield a staff or wand. Variation of Weapon Proficiency.
- Bō Proficiency/Skill/Expertise
- Cane Proficiency
- Enhanced Wand Proficiency
- Rod Proficiency
Users are able to demonstrate a aptitude for the ways of the staff or wand, being able to wield a staff/wand with great proficiency and skill. If the staff possesses magical properties, they are able to repel magical creatures, harness arcane energies, conjuring spells, incantations and other variations.
They may be able to use close quarter combat against mythical creatures with magic channeled into the staff.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Demonic Weaponry
- Divine Weaponry
- Empathic Weaponry
- Enhanced Combat
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Magic Weaponry
- Sentient Weaponry
- Soul-Bound Weaponry
- Wand Magic
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Physiology
- Weapon Proficiency Touch
- If the user possesses energy capabilities, they may be able to perform:
- May not be able to wield any other bladed weapons with other proficiency because the staff is considered a two handed weapon to the inexperienced.
- May only be effective against Monsters but not in close range combat.
- May render the user powerless if they are disarmed, unless they can use magic without the object.