- "You can't fool THIS nose!"
- ― Wolverine, X-Men TV series.
The power to have an extremely keen sense of smell. Variation of Enhanced Senses.
- Enhanced/Increased Olfaction
- Hyper/Increased Sense of Smell
- Hyper/Increased Smell
Users can detect specific persons, objects, substances or even places, locate their origin and track targets with nothing but their nose. Some may even be able to detect lying, sicknesses, or tumors by which hormones/smells a target excretes.
- Enhanced Tracking
- Illusion Awareness - it's amazing how many people forget to add the smell.
- Lie Detection; by smelling chemicals released during a lie.
- Supernatural Detection
- May be sensitive to stronger smells or foul odors.
- Both smell and taste work in conjunction with each other so a user may become nauseous after smelling something and tasting it.
- Does not work when someone masks their scent.
- Does not work on odorless materials.
- Ability is nullified if the user's nostrils are clogged.
- Hard to find someone if the user doesn't know their scent firsthand often requiring an object touched by the other person to get their scent.
- Other scents from an area that has a large amount of people such as a battlefield can make it harder to find a specific scent.
- Inodorosity nullifies this ability.
See Also: The Nose Knows.
- Taho Snout (Xiaolin Chronicles)