Dale Smither (Heroes) hears Sylar silently coming from yards away.
have extremely accurate senses
- Advanced Senses
- Increased Perceptions
- Heightened Senses
- Strengthened Senses
- Enhanced Synesthesia: Perceive multiple different sensory or cognitive responses at once.
- Illusion Awareness: Many illusion will affect only certain senses but lack in others, for example an illusion might lack a smell or have no heartbeat.
- Sense Focusing: Focus senses to look for a particular sight/sound/smell/taste/feel and blocking out all others.
The Five Senses:
- Enhanced Hearing: Ears pick up every single sound, and can decipher layer upon layer of noise; has the ability to pick up a conversation from a mile away in a busy city. May even mutate into Echolocation.
- Enhanced Smell: Users can detect specific smells, and locate their origin. Some may even be able to tell if someone is lying by which hormones they excrete.
- Enhanced Taste: Users may be able to detect poisons or other problems, Usually accompanies enhanced smell.
- Enhanced Touch: Some can feel so acutely that to rub the users hand on a paper would be like reading the page, sensing every bump ripple or wave. Some may even be able to tell of distant occurrences felt through vibrations in the earth.
- Enhanced Vision: Can see with amazing clarity/detail, distance, or color, perhaps even in a different spectrum of light or into other dimensions.
- Accelerated Perception: Slow down the user's perception of time.
- Electroreception: Can detect and follow electricity and related phenomenon.
- Energy Detection: Sense all forms of energy.
- Enhanced Awareness: All senses are attuned to nearby activity.
- Enhanced Balance: Sense of equilibrium and ability to use it well.
- Extrasensory Perception: Also known as the "Sixth Sense", users of this rare ability can feel changes without knowing how or why, often reaching into Clairvoyance, Danger Intuition, Precognition, Psychic Navigation and/or Mediumship.
- Infrared Perception: Can sense infrared/temperature.
- Peak Human Senses
- Enhanced Senses: Users senses are extremely accurate.
- Supernatural Senses: Users senses are supernaturally acute.
- Absolute Senses: Users senses are enhanced to universal scale.
- Compass Sense
- Empathy Users' senses can be used to detect emotions such as fear.
- Energy Detection
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Tracking
- Instinctive Relative Sense
- Nerve Manipulation
- Pattern Sense
- Protected Senses to keep senses from being overloaded.
- Sense Manipulation
- Supernatural Senses
- Overloading may be a frequent occurrence.
- Magic may cause interference.
- Drugs or other means can negate or remove these senses unless they are reversible.
See Also Super Senses