- "What, you never saw a guy with a chainsaw hand before?"
- ― Ash Williams to Amanda Fisher (Ash Vs.Evil Dead)
The ability to wield chainsaws or other sawed weaponry with great ease and skill. Variation of Weapon Proficiency.
- Enhanced Chainsawmanship
- Enhanced Jigsawmanship
Users possess dangerous aptitude for the way of sawed weaponry, they demonstrate great proficiency in power, speed and sheer savagery allowing them to perform feats such as decapitate their opponents, saw off their opponents weapons and cut through stone, concrete and brick with ease.
- Saw through your enemies causing lethal damage.
- Slice and dice your opponents to pieces.
- Charge through enemies taking down multiple opponents.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Demonic Weaponry
- Divine Weaponry
- Empathic Weaponry
- Enhanced Combat
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Magic Weaponry
- Sentient Weaponry
- Soul-Bound Weaponry
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Physiology
- Weapon Proficiency Touch
- If the user possesses energy capabilities, they may be able to perform:
- May require fuel and maintenance for continued use.
- May be unable to cut through certain materials.
- User must keep saw blade at a distance to avoid self-injury.
- Chain Sword (Doctor Who)
- Mark 2 Lancer Assault Rifle (Gears of War)
- Dice Dice no Mi (One Piece)