The power to heal at a drastically increased rate. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition.
The user can close minor to moderate wounds near-instantaneously, appearing as though they never happened. Lost limbs and internal organs may be completely regenerated, damaged nerves can be healed to a certain extent and critically and fatally damaged cells can regenerate, preventing scars.
They are near-completely unaffected by toxin or drugs and their cellular senescence is drastically reduced, if not completely halted, granting them decelerated aging/eternal youth.
User can regenerate as long as the head/brain is damaged to no more than a certain level, leaving destruction of the head is one of the few sure methods to ensure their death. Their healing strength may be so powerful that their blood could be enriched with healing powers that can be used to heal others.
- Disease Immunity
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition
- Foreign Chemical Immunity
- Limb Reattachment
- Nerve Regeneration
- Organic Preservation
- Pain Suppression
- Telomere Regeneration
- Damage inflicted by Irreversible Destruction cannot be healed.
- Anti-Regeneration can reverse the power, thus making the user undergo extreme agony and suffer worsening injuries.
- Healing Erasure can remove the power outright.
- Users of Healing Factor Nullification can block the regenerative effects.
- Users with Death Inducement, Destabilization, Destruction, Disintegration, Incineration, One Hit Kill, etc.
- User can regenerate as long as the head/brain is damaged to no more than a certain level. Destruction of the head is one of the few sure methods to ensure the user of this level's physical death.
- Users of Biological Manipulation can affect regeneration.
- Tumorous cells may actually be multiplied via regeneration as they are considered living cells.
- The power may not include Pain Suppression.