- Inhuman Eidetic Memory
- Memory Bound/Palace
- Photographic Memory
- Rapid Recollection
Users can remember great volumes of information, in greater detail and for much longer than the average human, they can read books, listen to song lyrics, encounter people or experience events and recall a vast deal of the details of their experience. In addition, it takes less effort to recall the information they encounter, and they can remember it for longer without having to strain. Their memory is also more resilient against Memory Manipulation.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Audiographic Memory
- Enhanced Reading
- Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Knowledge Replication
- Numerical Precision
- Photographic Deduction
- Brain Augmentation
- Elephant Physiology
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Genetic Memory
- Memory Manipulation
- May be unable to displace/forget mistakes/memories.
- May not handle stress from certain retained information (i.e. truths).
- May be unable to replicate physical actions without training.
- Prone to headaches since brain power is needed.
- May be harmful or painful memory that could give them stress
- Dependency on the personality, may result in the user being fairly vindictive.
- Attempting to memorize too much results in brain damage, and potential fatality
- May be restricted to certain senses.
- May require conscious activation or certain triggers (i.e. mnemonics).
- Memorization Bread (Doraemon)