Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to achieve great rocket-like jumps, while having hassle-free landings. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition.
- Enhanced Jumping/Leap
- Mega Jump
- Power Jump/Leap
Users can jump incredible distances and land safely, covering frighteningly tall heights and long distances. Usually comes with strong legs. In some cases a jump can fool an observer into believing the person is "Flying", such as with early Superman comics.
- Amphibian Physiology; Frogs and Toads
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Insect Physiology; Grasshoppers and Crickets
- Marsupial Physiology; Kangaroo
- Megaton Kick
- Power Legs
- Not actual Flight, but can help in getting a good start off in flight.
- Legs require full operation, may even require a running start.
- Unless the user can use the air as a surface, they cannot perform jumps while in midair.
- Does not guarantee safe landing.
- Bunny Hood (Legend of Zelda Series)
- Gummiberry juice (The Adventures of the Gummi Bears)
- Mantis Flip Coin (Xiaolin Showdown)