The Hulk (Marvel) in all his incarnations is able to leap great distances.
Jump incredible distances and land safely
The power to achieve great rocket-like jumps, while having hassle-free landings. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition.
- Enhanced Jumping/Leap
- Mega Jump
- Power Jump/Leap
Users can jump incredible distances and land safely, covering frighteningly tall heights and long distances. Usually comes with strong legs. In some cases a jump can fool an observer into believing the person is "Flying", such as with early Superman comics.
- Amphibian Physiology; Frogs and Toads
- Double Jump
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Insect Physiology; Grasshoppers and Crickets
- Marsupial Physiology; Kangaroo
- Power Kicking
- Not actual Flight, but can help in getting a good start off in flight.
- Legs require full operation, may even require a running start.
- Unless the user can use the air as a surface, they cannot perform jumps while in midair.
- Does not guarantee safe landing.
- Bunny Hood (Legend of Zelda Series)
- Gummiberry juice (The Adventures of the Gummi Bears)