Sylar (Heroes) hearing Peter and Ted from a distance
Hear with enhanced clarity.
The power to hear with amazing clarity. Variation of Enhanced Senses.
- Sharp Ears
- Sensitive/Super/Superhuman Hearing
Users have ears enhanced to hear with amazing clarity, distance, and even frequencies outside normal range. Users ears can pick up every single sound, can decipher layer upon layer of differing sounds/conversations, locate the source of noise or pick up a sound from a mile away in a busy city.
- Blindsight/Echolocation: by hearing the changes of sound.
- Infra-sound Hearing: Ability to hear infra-sounds which are below the normal hearing range, since infra-sounds are produced by several natural forces the user is able to sense natural disasters (earthquakes, volcanoes, etc.). Several machines produce these voices as well, so user could hear when they start malfunctioning.
- Lie Detection: by sensing changes in heartbeat, strain in voice, etc..
- Parabolic Hearing: Ability to focus hearing to certain area, or filter out everything but the wanted sound. Aural version of Telescopic Vision.
- Ultra Hearing: Ability to hear ultrasounds which are above the normal hearing range. These are mostly produced by animals, which gives notable edge for an hunter.
- May be more sensitive to loud sounds.
- Noise can limit the distance of the users hearing range or ability to detect minor sounds.
- Inaudibility and Silence Manipulation will make this power useless.
- Too many conversations around the user may make it difficult to find the right one to listen to unless if they have a method to easily distinguish them.
- Exact sensitivity and range of hearing varies by individual.