Yoruichi Shihōin and Suì-Fēng (Bleach) show how it's done
bend your body without effort
Power to effortlessly bend and twist body without effort past normal limits. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition.
User is able to bend and twist their body far beyond the normal limits of physiology, although still only from the joints. Their joints, muscles, tendons and physiology in general is modified to allow the user perform near-boneless looking contortions without stress or damage and stay in any position they choose as long they need without effort or strain.
- Elasticity is vastly improved version of this ability, since it ignores the joints and other physical limits.
- Enhanced Agility and Enhanced Dexterity increase the possibilities and range of this ability enormously.
- Enhanced Condition
- Feline Physiology felines have this ability.
- Snake Physiology snakes have this ability.
- User can only bend from the joints and spine, long bones stay as rigid as ever.
- Nightcrawler (Marvel)
- Spider-Man (Marvel)
- Yoruichi Shihouin (Bleach)
- Suì-Fēng (Bleach)
- Zant (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
- Necro (Street Fighter III)
- Noh-Varr (Marvel)
- Daniel Browning Smith (Stan Lee's Superhumans)
- The Fear (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)