Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Damage Resistance
- Delayed Capitulation
- Enhanced Resistance
- Enhanced Toughness
- High Resistance
- Hyper Durability/Resistance
The user's physical durability (ability to endure/resist damage) is extremely high, allowing them to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects.
- Bulletproof Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Pain Suppression
- High level resistance to damage.
- The user can take an attack while feeling the effect later.
- The user will maintain optimal health if sickness is the aggressor, yielding to the sickness day’s later if the sickness is potent.
- Peak Human Durability: The user has conditioned metabolism enabling extraordinary efficient healing, as well as denser skin, bone, muscle, etc.
- Enhanced Durability: User's durability is augmented, but not to supernatural levels.
- Supernatural Durability:The user can withstand extreme temperatures and pressures, virtually all toxins, corrosives, punctures, and concussions without sustaining injury.
- Absolute Durability: The user absolutely cannot be injured.
- Animal Imitation; with more durable animals, such as dinosaurs, rhinos, crustaceans, turtles, etc.
- Bulletproof Durability
- Dermal Armor; usually through certain Animal Mimicries or Elemental Mimicries.
- Elemental Mimicry; either through tough elements like stone or metal, or through Scattering with air or water.
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Strength
- Organic Metal Skin
- Scale Manifestation
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Since this ability isn't the same as Invulnerability, the user can only take so much damage before it finally takes an effect. At best, the user will only be stunned by damage that would usually kill ordinary people.
- If the power is due to mimicking an element, the user might become even more vulnerable than normal to certain attacks. Ex: Someone with Metal Mimicry might be extremely weak towards someone with Magnetism Manipulation or a person with Water Mimicry will be very weak to those with Electricity Manipulation.
- May have a set duration.
- May require Training from Hell to be acquired by normal people.
- The Chargin' Targe (Team Fortress 2)
- The Resistance Powerup (Team Fortress 2)
- Two-Ton Tunic (Xiaolin Showdown)