- Enhanced Copying/Replication
- Enhanced Self-Duplication
- Superior Copying/Duplication/Replication
User can create clones of either themselves or others with powers greater then the original.
- Decoy Creation
- Duplication Absorption
- Inorganic Duplication
- Quality Enhancement
- Quantity Manipulation
- Absorbing Replication
- Enhanced Power Replication
- Power Augmentation
- Power Replication
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Users of Singularity cannot create enhanced clones.
- Clones may be independent of their creator.
- Clones personality may be same or different from the original, thus affecting there actions and mistakes.
- Clones may overcome their programming with varying effects from refusing to obey to lethal rebellion.
- May need specific types of methods when creating clones.
- Kageroza Inaba (Bleach); via Reigai
- Bio-Roids (Ninja Gaiden III: Ancient Ship of Doom)
- Mewtwo (Pokémon: The First Movie)
- Ijin (Read or Die)
- Melan-Type Angeloids (Sora no Otoshimono)