The ability to possess agility beyond that of a normal member of the user's species. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition.
User with this ability can go from one motion to another effortlessly, effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, sprint, do back-flips and numerous other gymnastic, athletic and martial implements with little effort.
Agility is "the ability to rapidly respond or change by adapting its initial stable configuration", the ability to change the body's position efficiently, and requires the integration of isolated movement skills using a combination of balance, bodily coordination, speed, reflexes, strength and endurance.
- Peak Human Agility: User's agility is at the peak of perfection. Although, not a supernatural level.
- Enhanced Agility: User's agility is augmented, but not to supernatural levels.
- Supernatural Agility: User's agility is superior to what natural can accomplish.
- Absolute Agility: User's ability is limitless, it is impossible to strike the user.
- Agility Mode
- Aim Dodging
- Directional Movement
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Flexibility
- Enhanced Jump
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed
- Can still experience exhaustion.
- Over time the joints of the person could become inflamed and arthritic.
- Does not necessarily mean they can survive falls from great heights or crashes into walls.
- Mantis Flip Coin (Xiaolin Showdown)