| Energy Whip Generation
Whiplash (Iron Man: Armored Adventures)
create whips from energy
The power to create whips from energy. Sub-power of Energy Weapons, variation of Whip Generation and Elemental Whip Generation.
User can create energy whips from from nothing or by shaping the existing energy, which may be capable cutting through virtually anything.
- Durability of the whips may depend on the user's will.
- May be unable to create energy, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- How long the whip lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- May have a limit on range.
- Hugo (Charmed)
- Marc Slayton/Backlash (Wildstorm Publications)
- Samus Aran (Metroid)
- Whiplash (Marvel Comics)
- Kishime (Dragon Ball Z: The World's Strongest)
- Cole MacGrath (Infamous)
- Kessler (Infamous)
- Young Xehanort (Kingdom Hearts)
- Sophie Newman (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel)
- Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)
- Kirby (Kirby series); via Beam ability
- Low Rimmer (Red Dwarf)
- David Lister (Red Dwarf)
- Astrodactyl (Ben 10)
- Dark Danny (Danny Phantom)
- Heike Masaomi (Code: Breaker)
- Lumiya (Star Wars) via lightwhip
- Tabuu (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
- Kain (Legacy of Kain)
- Raziel (Legacy of Kain)
- Dumah (Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver)
- Myotismon (Digimon)
- Cardinal Mutchy Mutchy (Dragon Ball GT)
- M'arrillians (Chaotic)
- Kazuma Kuwabara (YuYu Hakusho)
- Zofis and Koko (Zatch Bell!)
- Ivan (Marvel)
- Astro Megazord (Power Rangers in Space)/Galaxy Mega (Sentai equivalent, Denji Sentai Megaranger)