- "Now this isn't just some theoretical math proof. This is a functioning piece of technology – one that literally moves heat from our space/time and vents it out into another space/time."
- ― Malcom Tunney (Stargate: Atlantis)
The power to redirect energy. Variation of Energy Absorption and Deflection.
The user is able to reflect energy and energy-based attacks from their bodies and release them in a more desirable direction, often back at the source.
- The body may only be able to handle a certain amount of energy at once.
- May be limited to certain types of energy, such as electricity.
- Malcom Tunney's Matter Bridge (Stargate: Atlantis)
Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender) absorbs an electrical attack from Ozai...
...and redirects it back.
Devin Levin (Ben 10) absorbing and redirecting electrical energy from wires.
Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck (Bleach) using Cero Doble to absorb an enemy Cero and firing it back along with her own.
Jūshirō Ukitake (Bleach) using Sōgyo no Kotowari to absorb energy attacks with one sword and fire it back with amplified force at the other.
Vlad (Danny Phantom) blocks a ghost ray from Danny...
...which he proceeds to absorb...
Mewtwo (Pokémon) redirecting Gyarados' Hyper Beam attack.
After touching an opponent and taking their Spirit or Demon Energy, Genkai (Yu Yu Hakusho) can use her Spirit Reflection Blast to turn it against them in the form of a powerful blast.
D'Hoffryn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) absorbing and redirecting the kinetic energy of Buffy's attack.