The user is capable of taking certain forms of energy and feed of it as a source for their powers and/or conditions. User may not need to eat or sleep if they have enough of a certain form of energy or are able to constantly absorb it.
- Electrical Metabolization - The user can absorb energy and use it as a source of sustenance or as a source of powers. Sources such as power plants, telephone wires, batteries, or cars could be drained for power.
- Fire Metabolization - The user can absorb fire and heat as a source. The user cannot be burned, but will be made more powerful instead. Open flames, heat sources such as barbecues or volcanic lava, or even heat from living things could be used
- Light Metabolization - The user can absorb light waves and photons as a source. Sources such as light bulbs, starlight, or even laser beams could be used as a source
- User may only be able to absorb a certain amount of energy or risk over-dosage
- User may need to discharge energy after a period of time
- User may involuntarily absorb energy from sources or even individuals (i.e. User could accidentally drain a vehicle of all power and cause it to crash or stop)