- Ergokinetic Infusion
- Object/Weapon Energizing
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with energy, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency. Depending on the type of energy that the object is infuse, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Absorb and/or generate energy.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Energy Aura to manifest infusing energy outside the target.
- Energy Constructs to shape the energy into various forms.
- Cosmic Infusion
- Dark Energy Infusion
- Ectoplasm Infusion
- Electricity Infusion
- Electromagnetic Infusion
- Extra-Dimensional Energy Infusion
- Fire Infusion
- Heat Infusion
- Kinetic Infusion
- Life-Force Infusion
- Light Infusion
- Light Energy Infusion
- Magnetic Infusion
- Plasma Infusion
- Quantum Infusion
- Spark Infusion
- Tachyon Infusion
- Constructs Creation
- Elemental Infusion
- Energy Attacks
- Energy Manipulation
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Sword Beam Emission
- May be difficult to control.
- Valve Quality Weapons (Team Fortress 2)
- Buff Banner (Team Fortress 2)
- Buffalo Steak Sandvich (Team Fortress 2)
- Cleaner's Carbine (Team Fortress 2)
- Crit-a-Cola (Team Fortress 2)
- Diamondback (Team Fortress 2)
- Frontier Justice (Team Fortress 2)
- Killing Gloves of Boxing (Team Fortress 2)
- Kritzkrieg (Team Fortress 2)
- Manmelter (Team Fortress 2)
- Phlogistinator (Team Fortress 2)
- Soda Popper (Team Fortress 2)
- Chargin' Targe (Team Fortress 2)
- Wheel of Fate (Team Fortress 2)