- Ergokinetic Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with energy, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency. Depending on the type of energy that the object is infuse, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Absorb and/or generate energy.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Energy Aura to manifest infusing energy outside the target.
- Energy Constructs to shape the energy into various forms.
- Dark Energy Infusion
- Ectoplasm Infusion
- Electricity Infusion
- Electromagnetic Infusion
- Extra-Dimensional Energy Infusion
- Fire Infusion
- Heat Infusion
- Kinetic Infusion
- Life-Force Infusion
- Light Infusion
- Magnetic Infusion
- Plasma Infusion
- Tachyon Infusion
- Constructs Creation
- Elemental Infusion
- Energy Attacks
- Energy Manipulation
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Sword Beam Emission
- May be difficult to control.
- Nue (Air Gear)
- Layfon "Wolfstein" Alseif (Chrome Shelled Regios)
- Mina Hazuki (Darker than Black)
- Gambit (Marvel)
- Iron Fist (Marvel)
- Tsunade (Naruto)
- Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
- Killer B (Naruto)
- Jugo (Naruto)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
- Various Rangers (Power Rangers franchise)
- Sidmodius (Sendokai Champions)
- Wonrei (Zatch Bell)
- Valve Quality Weapons (Team Fortress 2)
- The Buff Banner (Team Fortress 2)
- The Buffalo Steak Sandvich (Team Fortress 2)
- The Cleaner's Carbine (Team Fortress 2)
- The Crit-a-Cola (Team Fortress 2)
- The Diamondback (Team Fortress 2)
- The Frontier Justice (Team Fortress 2)
- The Killing Gloves of Boxing (Team Fortress 2)
- The Kritzkrieg (Team Fortress 2)
- The Manmelter (Team Fortress 2)
- The Phlogistinator (Team Fortress 2)
- The Soda Popper (Team Fortress 2)
- The Chargin' Targe (Team Fortress 2)