- Energy Armor Creation/Generation
- Ergokinetic Armor Creation/Generation
The user can form armor around their body or a shape it from solid energy for protection and physical boost. With training, the user could shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, even constructs of the element.
- Dermal Armor
- Energy Generation
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Natural Weaponry
- Elemental Aura
- Elemental Exoskeleton
- Elemental Flight using energy.
- Energy Absorption
- Energy Blast
- Energy Constructs
- Energy Manipulation
- Energy Mimicry
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Force Armor Generation
- Making the armor and manipulating the energy takes concentration.
- Certain elements may be able penetrate the armor.
- Hisako Ichiki/Armor (Marvel Comics)
- Aura Conduit (inFAMOUS)
- Tye Longshadow (Young Justice)
- Scheris Adjani (S-CRY-ed); via Eternal Devote's partial manifestation
- Chiro (Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!)
- Yin (Yin Yang Yo!)
- Yang (Yin Yang Yo!)
- Yo (Yin Yang Yo!)
- Coop (Yin Yang Yo!)
- Psimon (Champions)
- Powerpuff Girls (The Powerpuff Girls 2016 TV series)
- Po (Kung Fu Panda)